Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Finally wrapping things up

I am going to wrap my topic up sadly because I was interested in my topic. I have learned alot from this topic and I am sorry to all my readers for taking so long to post my blogs. I had no computer access over Christmas break and I couldn't post anything.  I learned that things around the world are very different and it has really different and I am very interested. I also learned that there are many different ways to make Christmas cookies. 

I liked to learn and read about all the different foods that people of different ethnicity. Even when they make my mouth water and I have tried many different kinds of food in my lifetime. I made Christmas cookies over Christmas break and they tasted delicious. I like to bake Christmas cookies and they usually taste delicious. Do you have any more topics for me to try and attempt to do? I will try and keep up with blogging at least until next year when I get the chance. So let me know if you have any new topics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment