Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Starting to wrap things up part 1

I have really enjoyed learning about Christmas for the past month and a half. I learned so much that I didn't know about Christmas before and I learned about Christmas around the world? Did you learn as much as I did from this experience?  I am going to make my last post about Christmas cookies and at the end I will include links to recipes. One of my favorite Christmas cookies that I have ever had are oatmeal scotchies. They are a delicious cookie and they have a perfect taste that has the perfect combination of oatmeal and butterscotch at the same time.  

My family absolutely loves these cookies. They are easy to make and they have butterscotch and oatmeal in the same cookie that makes it one of the best cookies ever. If you like chewy cookie all you have to do is adjust the cooking time a little bit longer. When my uncle makes these and brings them over to my house they disappear almost instantly and we are begging for more before he leaves. I am now going to share with you the Nestle recipe for this absolutely amazing delicacy




No comments:

Post a Comment