Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Pln journey 3 introduction to Christmas cont'd

I am going to continue my topic of Christmas around the world but I am also going to do some extra topics that have something to do with Christmas. One topic I might do is snowflakes. I like how they fall to the ground softly and no 2 snowflakes are the exact same. When ever I think about snowflakes though I think about a silent night and it makes me sleepy. I like to sleep because sleep is a beautiful thing and snow makes Christmas one of my favorite holidays.

You should read and follow my blog account.  I am not only going to share what goes on in the united states. But I am also going to blog about Christmas that everyone loves.  I will try and connect more during this topic. I will also try and blog on Christmas day or Christmas eve if I have the time so come and read my posts people. Do you have any suggestions for what I should blog about? Would you rather have Christmas in a warm state or have it in a cold state?

1 comment:

  1. A very touching post. I enjoyed how you used imagery to describe how you feel, and I'm happy you decided to keep the same topic.

    ReplyDelete