Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

what is Snow?








Snow Pictures










Do you know what snow is? If you don't,  then you need to keep reading in order learn all you need to know and more about this bad and good thing called snow! Some southerners have no idea what snow is like because they have never seen it unless they travel to the north during the winter months. Do you think that is a good or bad thing?( let me know in a comment) Snow is ice that falls from the sky in the form of snowflakes. Lots of snow can cover over large and small surfaces and freeze on the ground if the ground is cold enough. Snow is generally white but on the roads it is also a brown slush that is disgusting in my opinion.


snowboarding chimps

There are many different ways to get around in the snow. You can use a snowboard, skis, sleds, snowmobile, or a car. Although, sometimes you need the snow to be pretty deep to go sledding, snowboarding, or skiing. Snow can also cause car accidents because it has the ability to stick to the ground and stay there for a while. How do you like to get around in the snow? Is there a form of transportation that you havent tried but would like to try? Let me know below in the comments.
snow for the unbelievers

3 comments:

  1. One of the ways of getting around I have always wanted to to try is probably skiing. I love the snow and I think it would be a lot of fun to ski.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the snow so I think it's really sad when people haven't seen it! My favorite thing to do in the snow is to go skiing! But I think dog sledding would also be extremely fun and I would be very open to trying that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thinks it's a bad thing southerners have never seen snow. I guess they don't know that because they have never seen it. Well, some people move to the south because of the snow. So it's just personal preference.

    ReplyDelete