Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Topic number 2 Introduction

The second topic I am going to do is Christmas because Christmas is about a month and a week away from today and it is snowing now.
Some things I want to learn from this topic are:
How has Christmas lost its meaning?
What is the purpose of even having Christmas?
Some good and bad changes that have happened over the years?
Christmas sales
While doing this topic I want to connect to the owner of a major Christmas company through either feedly or linked in.
Tools I want to use:
Feedly
Quora
Wikivs.
Google scholar
Linked in







5 comments:

  1. It's going to be uh.. Interesting.. to see these articles, and start debates in the comment section.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a really interesting topic. I'm also super excited about Christmas and I can't stop thinking about it! So I'm looking forward to fueling my Christmas excitement by reading about your Christmas research!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know i love christmas but I wish that I could go swimming on Christmas that would be awesome.

      Delete
  3. This is a perfect topic and at the perfect time with just about a month until Christmas. Excited to hear what you say about Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brief but informational post. I'll be interested in the Christmas research since it's a time when some of my beliefs are started.

    ReplyDelete